Because We are constantly pushing the status quo
Titleist PGA Tour Van Visits Robert Dickman Golf Academy
Launches 2023 Titleist TSR Metals
The Titleist PGA Tour Van and Fitting Crew takes a four-day break from the PGA Tour yearly and spends it with Robert Dickman Golf ,fitting their Next Gen Player Development Program. The Titleist Next Gen Player Development Program is comprised of the best amateurs in the world who Titleist supports because they are believed to be the next stars on the PGA and LPGA Tours. This same fitting crew fits and provides support for the very top names in golf daily on the PGA Tour.
The best players are fit in the exact same way that fitting is done at the Robert Dickman Golf Academy. Fitting is an art based on human interaction with the student. A computer does not hit the ball, you do. Many times, the players’ coach was present to interact exactly what the player is trying to accomplish with the new equipment. For this reason, the only way you can insure a fit for you is with your coach present using a Trackman.
Fortunate for you, Robert Dickman Golf has been a top 100 Global Club Fitter for Titleist 5 times and on the original Titleist Custom Club Fitting Board of Directors.
Robert Dickman Golf fits exclusively with Titleist and Tour Edge Companies.
Titleist offers 7 different lines of irons and 3 lines of Drivers and Metals to fit players of all skill levels and needs. They also have by far the broadest assortment of custom shaft offerings (the vast majority with no up charge) in the industry. Although they have the best equipment for all skill levels, Team Titleist is tour verified as #1 in all categories on the PGA Tour and other tours.
- #1 Ball on Tour (80% PGA 88% LPGA Marathon Classic count)
- #1 Driver on Tour
- #1 Fairway Metal on Tour
- #1 Hybrid on Tour
- #1 Utility Club on Tour
- #1 Iron on Tour
- #1 Wedge on Tour
- #1 Putter on Tour
TOUR EDGE is an American owned and operated company out of Batavia, Illinois that manufactures and sells golf clubs under three distinct sub-brands
- Exotics: a tour-preferred line of ultra-premium equipment featuring next-level innovation and materials that is in the bags of over 135 of the world’s top professionals.
- Hot Launch: the highest level of performance and game improvement innovation design at a mid-tier price point and the #1 custom fitted value in golf.
- “Get in the Game” products: featuring complete sets for men, women, seniors, and juniors, as well as individual drivers, putters, wedges, and golf bags designed for casual and beginning golfers on a budget.
All Exotics and Hot Launch clubs are hand built in the United States in Batavia, Illinois and then distributed throughout the world. Every Tour Edge club comes with a Lifetime Warranty and a 30-day play guarantee.
TOUR EDGE golf clubs have now been in play in every PGA TOUR Major Championship and multiple Ryder Cups. Tour validation for Tour Edge started with the launch of our Exotics line in 2005.
Many of the best players on the PGA TOUR started playing Exotics without being paid to do so, enough so that it led to 10 victories on the big tour. Our products have been in play for 26 victories on the PGA Tours, including 10 on the PGA TOUR and 15 on the PGA TOUR Champions. We have now seen over 2,500 clubs in play by over 135 different PGA Tour professionals on the three PGA Tours over the last four seasons. In that time, we’ve earned 16 wins, 92 Top 5’s and 216 Top 10 finishes.
Why entrust your equipment needs to Robert Dickman Golf
- Exclusive Titleist and Tour Edge Product
- Fit personally by your coach
- Price match to big box off the rack prices
- Fit for you personally
- Trackman Certification Professional Level 1 & 2 | Certified Operator
- Performance not profit driven
Call/Text Bob 847.877.7779 today or email Bob@RobertDickmanGolf.com or Kim 847.877.0512 or Kim@RobertDickmanGolf.com